Subject: Telechips-based players

Telechips-based players

From: Basil Dozhdalev <>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:27:48 +0400

Had anyone ever try to develop Rockbox for Telechips-based MP3-players?
As you may know Telechips is a Korean company which develops SOC for MP3 players for about 5 years already.
In the past a lot of small Korean companies had manufactured players based on Telechips SOC.
Even now companies like Cowon, LG, Samsung, iriver still use Telechips solutions in their MP3-players.
Was there ever any attempt to make a Rockbox for them?
Currently I have TCC76X SDK in my possession. Maybe it can help? Maybe there are some people here with TCC76X based players willing to develop Rockbox for them?
Best regards,
P.S. Sorry for my English, I am from Russia.