Subject: Re: Telechips-based players

Re: Telechips-based players

From: Andrew Green <andrew.e.green_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:27:31 -0230

I just found these image thanks to Google (not a clue on which DAP it
is though),
http://storage9.myopera.com/MoonGhost/files/1.JPG
http://storage9.myopera.com/MoonGhost/files/2.JPG

This is the forum post they came from, translation anyone?
http://my.opera.com/kpex/forums/topic.dml?id=182384

Hopefully it helps someone :)

-Andrew