Subject: Re: Licensing and Copyright Issues

Re: Licensing and Copyright Issues

From: Mauricio Peccorini <mpeccorini_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:45:10 +0000 (UTC)

If it helps someone, I'm ok if my modest contribution (chessbox_pgn.c /
chessbox_pgn.h) is relicensed as "GPLv3" or "GPLv3 or later" for that matter. I
also suggest a table with the list of contributors is placed somewhere in the
wiki so everyone can put their comments. The thread in the mailing list is still
useful for discussion about tivo-ization and such, but the decision to relicense
by every contributor would be better tracked somewhere else.

Just my to C0.02 (Colón is the original currency from El Salvador :-), now we
use USD though :p)