Subject: voicebox

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:34:56 +1000

I am modifying the voicebox script to include the following:
-Option for adding the voicing of file extensions.
-Speak . + - and so on correctly. Thought this would be more helpful than ""
-Add support for more file types such as rock, txt, wma, jpeg, mpeg,
iriver and ipod.

I know how to do all of this and it is just about done.
However I need to fix a problem in the hta file.
There should be a check box "Voice file extensions"
Instead there is a check box for voice file names twice.
So how can I fix this?
Can someone take a look at my coding?

So basically it should have voice files once and voice extensions once.
So what is wrong with this.
Then I just need to add support for more extensions. Which isn't hard I
have done it before.
Thanks for any help.

Daniel Dalton