Subject: Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:33:00 +0200

Daniel Dalton écrivait Le 20/09/2007 13:52 :
> Hi,
>
> Any blind users interested in this?

sure I am. there're some valuable infos and tutorials what shoudn't be
lost. i'm thinking about one in particular by a guy named Sean which is
worth putting on the wiki. it's rally well done and it had helped me
installing my cygwin without any knowledge.

I would participate to this project but i don't have many things to
share unfortunately, my linux knowledge are inexistant :)