Subject: Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:27:15 +1000

On 21/09/2007 12:03 AM, Tapio Kelloniemi wrote:
> Cygwin support might be appropriate for someone, but I strongly recommend
> that general instructions for compiling Rockbox would not be repeated there.

It was mainly going to be about useful patches for blind users for
example p6323.
Also it would describe setting up cygwin when you are blind. And then
how to use a screenreader to compile rockbox.
And then maybe tips on programming for rockbox.

I don't know when I will do this but if any blind users can help out
that would be good.

Daniel Dalton