Subject: Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:58:33 +1000

On 20/09/2007 10:33 PM, RaZorbacK wrote:
> sure I am. there're some valuable infos and tutorials what shoudn't be
> lost. i'm thinking about one in particular by a guy named Sean which is
> worth putting on the wiki. it's rally well done and it had helped me
> installing my cygwin without any knowledge.

That is the sort of thing I am talking about.
That could go in the setting up cygwin section. It isn't the same as the
other guide since it is written for how to do it when your blind and
with a screenreader.

> I would participate to this project but i don't have many things to
> share unfortunately, my linux knowledge are inexistant :)

You could find useful patches for example p6323 and write about them.
The main voicing patches I know of are from sdoyon but I have written
some myself.

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/