Subject: Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:58:40 +1000

On 21/09/2007 8:30 PM, Paul Erkens wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Okay it's clear now. What you intend to set up is another wiki page set,
> not a mailing list. Nonetheless: what would you think of a screen reader
> user list for rockbox?

I don't think it is needed. Because a part from a few things like
installing cygwin the screenreader isn't a problem. It would mostly be
about patches that make rockbox more accessible.
BTW Do you have your development environment setup?
If you do can you try out some of my patches?

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/