Subject: Re: Bootloader builds

Re: Bootloader builds

From: XavierGr <>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:52:46 +0300

On 22/09/2007, Tapio Kelloniemi <> wrote:
> Hi
> If I've understood correctly, bootloaders are built together with rockbox
> current builds, but current bootloaders cannot be downloaded from
> anywhere. Is
> there some reason for this? I'm using H300 and the bootloader is quite
> old, so
> I'm curious to know if a new version will be released in the near future.
> My
> main motivation is support for the alarm
> (
> --
> Tapio

As 7533 suggests (at least at the time of the bug report) H300 and H100
bootloaders compile (as the build table shows) and patch on iriver's
firmware all-right, but fail to boot rockbox (it will only boot the original

The last known working revision is r12547. So if you know what you are doing
you can check out that revision, compile and patch an official firmware and
then flash it. I have a working and patched 1.31k firmware file which
already 4 persons tried. If you want to take your chances the md5sum is: