Subject: what needs to be done to fix the voice issue with paused playback?

what needs to be done to fix the voice issue with paused playback?

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:38:16 +1000

Hi,

As everyone probably knows when playback is paused the voice can't talk.
Is this to do with the buffer been filled with audio from the current
paused track?
If so is there a way to make it behave like stop and not buffer any
music? But stay in the wps?

Or is there some way I can get to the wps with out starting playback?
Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this issue?
And what code should I look at?
This was starting to annoy me so I thought I my as well have a shot at
writing a fix.
Any help is appreciated,

        --
Daniel Dalton