Subject: Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:52:08 -0500

> The archos has two quickmenus, unless we want to get rid of both of
> them the code decrease wouldn't be that much on the relevant target
> where size matters.
"The Archos" is not a single target, it's several with different button
layouts.

As for size mattering, it does in fact matter on all players, it's just
not critical on any players except the Archos ones. There will always be
benefits to keeping the binary small, and the code as simple as
possible, when possible.