Subject: Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:16:44 +0100

>> I've been experimenting with my prototype new quickscreen only for a
>> couple of days. The single most useful thing is the quick,, no fuss
access
>> to clock time...

For sighted users, there's little point in putting a clock onto the quick
screen as it's already there on the status bar.

I wonder if you would be better off with a generic "read screen" function,
covering the status bar and WPS (ultimately)? Of course, this would need a
spare button combo, but I'd think a configurable option (maybe "Voice
menus"?) could help free something up.

--
pondlife