Subject: Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

From: Jonathan Gordon <>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:15:17 +1000

> > Of course, this would need a
> > spare button combo,
> Yes, I see no way out of that.
> > but I'd think a configurable option (maybe "Voice
> > menus"?) could help free something up.
> Really? Any ideas? I'm really only familiar with button mappings for x5
> and e200. X5 is the problematic one of course. I don't see any other
> function I can take out. It's down to long RECORD, or a combination with
> POWER (which would be acceptable I guess).

I hate to say it... but.. I tihnk the best place for this would be the
currently usused quickscreen combo but in the root menu...

also, just remember that not everyone who uses voice is blind. I can
imagine excessive voicing for sighted voice users to be very annoying.
(just realised this last bit is in the wrong thread... but oh well :p