Subject: Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

Re: quickscreen changes (was Voice patches)

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:21:54 +1000

> Really? Any ideas? I'm really only familiar with button mappings for x5
> and e200. X5 is the problematic one of course. I don't see any other
> function I can take out. It's down to long RECORD, or a combination with
> POWER (which would be acceptable I guess).

I know a bit about buttons on:
e200, x5 and h300. But as you know I am not yet a programmer. :-) So I
will give it my best shot.
Search for button_rec in the different keymap files that might help.
The actions work the same way but they need to be used in the keymap
file of course.

-- Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com