Subject: Re: B#7895 Task closed by nls: Wake up alarm will not work

Re: B#7895 Task closed by nls: Wake up alarm will not work

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:18:09 +1000

On 8/10/2007 5:43 AM, Rockbox wrote:
> The following task is now closed:
>
> FS#7895 - Wake up alarm will not work
> User who did this - Nils Wallménius (nls)
>
> Reason for closing: Fixed
> Additional comments about closing: This was more of a documentation
> issue, however it would be nice if those button strings would be voiced too

nls:
What button strings? I wrote the patch to voice the alarm so I want to
know. It should voice all errors that occur. Also it should voice when
you adjust the hours and minutes. Finally it should voice how long until
it will wake up. If there are no errors and once you set it.

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/