Subject: Re: Request for testers and reviewers for FS#7774

Re: Request for testers and reviewers for FS#7774

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:49:24 +1000

On 13/10/2007 3:10 AM, Stéphane Doyon wrote:
> The patch was tested on e200, X5, and I believe someone tried it on one
> of the iRiver models.

That might have been me. But with your whole set of patches it seems to
not break anything. I will try your latest set today and tell you if I
find a problem.
Because I was using an older build with your old set from a while a go.

BTW did you commit anything that touched tree.c?
I seem to have problems browsing through files and directories.
The .talk might say.
"Music"
Then when I arrow down it says
"c" then plays the next .talk clip.

Also the .talk delay is way too long in my opinion. So I might write a
patch up to shorten it. I guess I would only need to modify two or
three lines.

I did think this issue was being caused by my battery status
notifications patch but it still happens on a clean svn.

BTW Did you get a chance to try out
FS#7910?
It speaks battery levels when they hit a certain level.

Also what about your say file type patch?
What is stopping that from been committed?

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/