Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Request for testers and reviewers for FS#7774

Re: Request for testers and reviewers for FS#7774

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:53:10 -0600

Hi,

> **Yes I'm totally blind.
>
> Can I use the environment with a screen reader.

Of course!
What OS are you on? If you are on windows the installation for cygwin is
a bit difficult but once you get past that it is really accessible. It
is a shell and you type linux commands into it like:
cd rm cp and so on.

OK sthings are looking better.

I already have Cigwin installed and have successfully built Rb for my F60.

So will patching just be more command line entries?

Cheers...rocker

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/