Subject: Re: Request for testers and reviewers for FS#7774

Re: Request for testers and reviewers for FS#7774

From: Rocker <>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:59:56 -0600

ON Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:18 PM
Daniel wrote:

Yes you have done the hard work.
I will tell you so you don't need to read a whole lot of stuff on the wiki:
-Open cygwin
-Navigate to your source tree using the cd commands. Make sure you are
in the root of the source tree.
patch -p0 < patchfile

Patchfile is the name of the patch you want to apply. So the patch you
downloaded from the tracker.
p0 strips no directories a way from the left of the patch. So if you use p1
and the patch was going to modify /apps/lang/english.lang p1 would do this:
It would modify /lang/english.lang.

So if it fails to apply try p1 if that fails p2 and so on up to 5.

**Cheers mate! I'll give it a try and report back on the results.

Daniel Dalton