Subject: I have 2 spare sansa batteries, will mail to the first person responding

I have 2 spare sansa batteries, will mail to the first person responding

From: Jim Tinney <jim_at_tailoredmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:05:54 -0700

I have 2 spare batteries for Sandisk Sansa e2xx - I used to charge them all
up before travelling and just swap batts when one died. I don't have a Sansa
anymore because I traded it in on the replacement program at Best Buy for an
Insignia Pilot (awesome player).

The first person who emails me a mailing address (worldwide, it's not that
expensive, I'll pay postage), I'll send them to via USPS postal mail - 2
batts, case screwdriver, packet of case screws. I'm happy to get them to
someone who can use them, especially an active RB dev.

--Jim (technogeek)