Subject: RE: Irc Channel

RE: Irc Channel

From: Daniel Brenden <dani_brenden_kulingsen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:31:30 +0100

I did a brief overlook at the rockbox site, but i did not find anything so i thougt i should ask on the mailing list, the dumb thing is that i sent one to the dev list instead.
I hope i've not spammed the mail list down by doing this. i appolegize for the trouble this may have caused
An emberassed Daniel G BrendenRockbox user for since jan

From: peter.dhoye_at_telenet.beTo: rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.seSubject: Re: Irc ChannelDate: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 09:21:24 +0200

Hehe Andrew, that mail was from the rockbox-dev mailinglist, not a personal mail to you.

If the rockbox offered client doesn't work, maybe this one will: http://ircatwork.com/

I also wonder what this mail has to do with rockbox development :/

-----Original Message-----From: rockbox-dev-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-dev-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Andrew FreeSent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 12:58 AMTo: Rockbox developmentSubject: [Spam][100.0%] Re: Irc Channelhello.. i dont know why you would ask me this i dont now about this but try this http://www.rockbox.org/irc/cgiirc/irc.cgi