Subject: Re: Reusing open-source Neuros DM320 code (m:robe port)

Re: Reusing open-source Neuros DM320 code (m:robe port)

From: Catalin Patulea <cat_at_vv.carleton.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:58:05 -0500

On Nov 5, 2007 5:01 PM, Adam Torgerson <adam.torgerson_at_colorado.edu> wrote:
> This was a Summer of Code project I was mentoring. It does work, but we
That's fantastic! I'm very glad to have someone so close to the project with us.

> for DSP development). We might be able to transfer access to that to you
> for a short time for development of c54x DSP serial port/DAC code. You
For the time being, I'm using the 120-day trial available on TI's web
site. I don't know what the license says about redistributing code
compiled using that version of CCS.

Right now, I'm basically writing my own DSP gateway as a way to
familiarize myself with the ARM-DSP interface. I feel like I'm
reinventing the wheel, but at the same time, it'll give me a very
solid base for debugging problems with Neuros' arm_dsp-bridge in the
future.

-Cat