Subject: Re: Reusing open-source Neuros DM320 code (m:robe port)

Re: Reusing open-source Neuros DM320 code (m:robe port)

From: Adam Torgerson <>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:08:50 -0700

Catalin Patulea wrote:
>> for DSP development). We might be able to transfer access to that to you
>> for a short time for development of c54x DSP serial port/DAC code. You
> For the time being, I'm using the 120-day trial available on TI's web
> site. I don't know what the license says about redistributing code
> compiled using that version of CCS.

I'd be careful there. The evaluation license is pretty strictly for
evaluation only. You might want to take a more careful look at the
license before you get too involved with CCS. That is the reason the
Neuros bridge project was done in c54x assembly; we didn't get the
donated CCS until the project was over, and the eval license wouldn't
allow us to do basically anything.