Subject: how to make my compiled rockbox.zip file be renamed to rockbox(player)-(build version).zp

how to make my compiled rockbox.zip file be renamed to rockbox(player)-(build version).zp

From: jerry lange <jerry.lange_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:35:51 -0600

I understand that i have to edit the buildzip.pl file but where do i go from
there? i see "my $output="rockbox.zip";" and then some if/else commands
below that. if i could see what the commands do i probably could understand
it better. theres too much in the file to copy so ill just have one as an
example
    elsif($ARGV[0] eq "-t") {
        # The target name as used in ARCHOS in the root makefile
        $archos=$ARGV[1];
        shift _at_ARGV;
        shift _at_ARGV;
    }
so would i then rename the "my $output="rockbox.zip";" to my
$output="rockbox-$archos=$ARGV[1];.zip";" and then it would be renamed to "
rockbox-ipod.zip" if i were making a build for the ipod or am i going at
this the wrong way? Also there is no description of the other commands. I
also want the build number and the date
--
Jerry