Subject: Re: -mfpu=fpa

Re: -mfpu=fpa

From: Karl Kurbjun <>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:06:52 -0700

Thanks to Dave's work on building ARM multilib you can use the
arm926ej-s option. If you recompile your arm gcc crosscompiler with it should give you full armv5 (arm926ej-s) support.
I'll commit a change to the configure script so that it adds the mcpu
option by default. I've been working with it for a day or so and it
seems to work well.