Subject: Re: Voice patches

Re: Voice patches

From: Stéphane Doyon <>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:34:50 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Stéphane Doyon wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, Marianne Arnold wrote:
>> Having said this, I'm willing to test any voice patches on hwcodec, just
>> can't test always and anytime but I was a tester for quite a few other
>> features. Sometimes it needs some nagging and pointing to the patch entry
>> in the tracker though. ;)
> Wonderful. I'll call on you at some point then.

I would like to request testers, in particular for HWCODEC (although
others are welcome). The patch is bookmark-combined.diff in P#6240
It improves voice feedback in the bookmark selection menu. Two twists are:
enqueuing two thumbnails in the same utterance, and alternating between
voice clips and thumbnails (which may be problematic on HWCODEC).

Thanks for any feedback.

Stéphane Doyon