Subject: Re: a question about voicing dialogs in rockbox

Re: a question about voicing dialogs in rockbox

From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:19:25 +1100 (EST)

Well first get the source and work out what code you need to modify. So
find the code used for the open with screen.
Then you will need to use the talk functions to voice it and maybe add new
lang entries speak int variables and stuff like that.
You will need to know the c programming language though. If you don't its
almost not possible to do...

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/