Subject: Re: question about lang files

Re: question about lang files

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:03:41 -0000

But supposing the option isn't voiced in the first place.
i'm guessing we can't just add entrys to the lang file.
i mean for example if i want to add an entry so rockbox announces the option
dump rom contents under debug i'm guessing you can't just add a string to
the lang file and expect it to no instantly where that option is or when to
use the string.