Subject: question about submiting feature requests to the tracker

question about submiting feature requests to the tracker

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 01:49:23 -0000

Hi list.
Ok i've registered with the tracker.
I now have a question about submiting new feature requests for rockbox.
When i'm on the rockbox main page and i click the link called feature
requests do i need to click the link called add new task in order to submit
a request?
if so once i've clicked that link what do i need to enter into the field
called summary?
lastly the task I want to enter is a request for a feature to show the total
playing time of a folder. This is because some times I don't use play lists
if i'm listening to a book as i usually have one track per cd. for example I
might just want to no how long the book is but there would be no point in
having it as a play list for example if its one i'm going to delete. I don't
offten listen to music so I simply get rockbox to play a folder through from
start to finish and i only have one book per folder.
Although it would also be nice to have a feature for showing the length of a
play list as well.
Anyway my question is which catagory does the list think it would be good to
put this feature request in? playlists or music playback?
thanks for your help.
alex.