Subject: Re: text editor for working with rockbox code

Re: text editor for working with rockbox code

From: Catalin Patulea <>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 02:44:01 -0500

Personally, I love Notepad2; it's got syntax highlighting for tons of
languages and a nice menu interface for things like "Prefix every line
with...", which insane vim addicts would do with some cryptic command
like ":%s/^/prefix/g"

It also understands and converts between all line endings and
encodings (UTF-8, ISO, etc.)