Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: applying multiple patches with one command

Re: applying multiple patches with one command

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:33:51 -0000

Hi stephan
I wrote to you off list but my e mail is being strange, delivering some
messages and not others and not receiving messages from some people at all,
also its not putting messages in my sent items folder. I have written to you
off list, but just thought i'd send to the rb list as an extra check to make
sure you get this, as i did mail you off list before but my mail obviously
decided to be weird.
Anyway in answer to your question, i'm trying to compile for an h140, and
the build error i get is
screens.c:(.text+0x72e): undefined reference to `talk_time'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status.