Subject: Contributing 'Sansa Base Station' code for the Rockbox E200 port

Contributing 'Sansa Base Station' code for the Rockbox E200 port

From: Hans-Dieter Stich <hd_at_palmtopia.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:36:53 +0100

Hi there,

as an enthusiastic user of the Rockbox port on my brand new Sansa E280 I would like to use the Rockbox also when the Sansa is plugged into the Sansa Base Station and controlled by the IR control.

I've successfully installed and setup the compiling and simulation environment for the Rockbox development, so if you all agree, I would try to add the missing Sansa Base Station support to the Sansa E200 Rockbox port.

About me:

I'm a software engineer for over 20 years, developing software for embedded systems in automotive applications, so I really have a 'base' knowledge how to program a hardware with I/O ports, interrupts and so on. ;-)

~ HD ~

--
Hans-Dieter Stich
monospot.de :: DigitalFotoKunst.de