Subject: Re: question about voice file generation

Re: question about voice file generation

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:53:45 -0000

Ok i just tried using the command you gave me in your orriginal message, and
the voice generated ok but the voice clips just vanished.
ile give you the command i entered.
in the part that had the word path, i actually put in a path, however the
folder i created was not used the clips were still created in my route build
folder and were deleted after.
the command i put in was
"POOL=/voice/to/cache make voice"