Subject: Re: question about voice file generation

Re: question about voice file generation

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:14:54 -0000

HI.
I'm still having problems with trying to save my voice mp3s that get
combined to make the rb voice.
i've put in the following command as you advised
directly into cygwin when i'm just in my build folder
POOL=/path/to/cache make voice
i put exactly that command in, and i also tried entering a path but both
commands didn't seem to have any noticeable affect.
so if i want my clips to all be stored in a folder called voice to avoid
cluttering up the build folder, can you please tell me exactly what command
i should be putting into cygwin?
thanks for your help.
Alex.