Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Simulator in rbutil

Simulator in rbutil

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas47_at_arcor.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:20:22 +0100

I think it would be great to have the simulator for the target the user
of rbutil is using integrated into rbutil, which would optionally
downloaded.
The user could play around with settings without messing up his player.
He could also create and edit themes within rbutil (maybe also add a
wps-tag reference).
And, if he likes to, he could use rbutil as his favorite media player :)

I think it'd be very helpful to have the simulator within rbutil.

What do you think? I know there're also backdraws (coding work, build
servers, bandwidth, etc), so lets discuss!