Subject: Re: running a build server

Re: running a build server

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:21:27 -0000

Hi.
Surely every little helps, and lessens the work on the rest of the servers
for each new one added.
But anyway aside from that what is the biggest rb build that needs to be
built, so that I can run a timed test myself and see if it does build in
less than 150 seconds.
I should add at this point in case it would make the test invalid, that at
the moment i build my own code under cygwin, so I don't no if that affects
the build time a lot, though I no it does a little bit.