Subject: Re: problem compiling latest svn code

Re: problem compiling latest svn code

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:52:32 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonas Häggqvist" <>
To: "Rockbox development" <>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:40 PM

> alex wallis wrote:
>> My user name does have a space in it and so far as i no i can't change
>> that in cygwin, so I have a work around for dealing with that.
> Try updating to the latest SVN revision - I believe it should be fixed
> now. Now we'll just have to hope that BSD ls knows about the -n switch...
Hi. The update seems to have worked, I have now successfully been able to
compile the latest svn code thanks a lot. I was just wondering though, above
you mentioned the -n switch what does that do?
Also a few times on list I have noticed another switch mentioned called -j
what does that switch do?
Just a thought for the wiki, maybe someone could put together a page listing
all the switches and arguments that could be used in the compiling of
rockbox, along with what they do as a kind of reference.