Subject: using colinux with rockbox

using colinux with rockbox

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:27:19 -0000

Just wondering has anyone had experience with using colinux to run a rockbox
build environment, i've heard that its a lot better from the point of view
of not needing lots of resources like vmware, and should be just as fast as
it uses its own file system. But I was wondering would i still need to
install a linux screen reader to work with it, even though its not
virtualising a machine. I have already tried asking about screen readers on
the colinux users list, but I don't think they have had much contact with
blind people.