Subject: Re: B#8753 Task opened by kousu: Plugging in headphones always unpauses--

Re: B#8753 Task opened by kousu: Plugging in headphones always unpauses--

From: Tim Jones <tim.jones_at_anu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:40:56 +1100

> It turns out noone in IRC is willing to admit they actually use this
> feature and we have agreed that either way makes sense (leaving the
> current behaviour or fixing it)..
>
> So, does anyone on this list have a strong feeling about this one?

I use this feature, and find it really handy. I think it would be a
shame to loose the "start playing when headphones are plugged back in"
behavior, but I agree with the bug poster in that this should not
happen if the music was paused manually.

The main reason I like this feature is because it makes
pausing/unpausing music really easy without fumbling for buttons or
pulling the player out of a pocket.

Tim
---
http://cs.anu.edu.au/~Tim.Jones/