Subject: question about the devcons

question about the devcons

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:28:04 -0000

Hi list. I have a question about the various devcons that will be taking
place.
I see that one of the things that people will be bringing is a webcam. I was
wondering Will it be possible for people to just log on and observe what's
happening in the conference? similar to skype? or will the webcam just be
used to broadcast pictures or what? i'd just be interested in observing one
as they sound like a laugh. There wouldn't be much point in my attending one
in person as I doubt I could contribute anything useful, I guess i'm just
curious.