Subject: Re: Building rockbox on OS X (Tiger)

Re: Building rockbox on OS X (Tiger)

From: Brian Wolven <>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:54:41 -0400

Nils wrote:

> If you downloaded the tarball of the source -- that's the problem, it's
> currently broken and that file is missing, you'll have to use
> svn to get the source (simpler) or to get the missing file(s)(?)(may be
> tedious...)

That's unfortunately exactly what I'd done (tarball). Upgrading to make
3.81 didn't help any, nor did cleaning and recompiling. So I blew away
the old dirtree and checked out the source with svn and this time
everything built just fine. I came back to post an update and saw your
reply. =)

Now to see if the home-brew works, and then we play with some patches.