Subject: Re: building bootloader from source (h300)

Re: building bootloader from source (h300)

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:20:12 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Nils wrote:

>> Is there a way to extract a usable copy of the existing bootloader first?
>> Having changed PCs I've misplaced both the h300.hex file and the list of
>> which modifications I included.
>> pondlife
> "Dump ROM contents" creates a 4MiB bin file in the root, just scramble it
> again and the of should be able to flash it.

Oh so I just get the bin file and basically use the instructions on the
wiki to create a new hex file? That will work just like before?
And it will support the dual boot and alarm and everything?

I did the same thing, I went to linux and missed placed my hex file...

The scramble script is in the tools directory?

Daniel Dalton