Subject: Re: Evil ads

Re: Evil ads

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:31:44 +0100

> Personally I think that ads are bad in general, and I'd rather
> go without the extra money than put ads on a website.

Remember though, that it all costs money, i mean you have to host the
website, and i'm sure there are other costs that rb has as well. And lets
face it, i doubt people will be giving money in the hundreds of dollars
range each month, maybe the odd $5 or $10 if your lucky from a few people
each month, but i doubt many people donate massive amounts on a regular