Subject: Re: Devcon location (was Re: Devcon in Sweden again?)

Re: Devcon location (was Re: Devcon in Sweden again?)

From: Michael <herrmicha_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:23:15 +0200

hy group,

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 09:39:26AM +0200, Jens Arnold wrote:
> There's still the option to have Devcon in Berlin, as mentioned
> in the wiki and on IRC. Here are some quick pros and cons as I
> see them:
> Cons

just one more "con":

- I would visit too if rockboxers would meet in berlin and that would
  be arduous for the rockbox-meeting because I would discuss the evil
  of "ads" with everybody not quick enough to escape.

sleeping in berlin is not expensive but rather nice and cheap. E.g.
in the "Kinzigstraße 9" in a little house in theyr courtyard. There
you pay 60 EUR for 6 people sleeping in one room. And this is right
in the very center of berlin (simon-dach-strasse).

greetings,
michael