Subject: Re: Booting from hidden partition on e280R

Re: Booting from hidden partition on e280R

From: Alex Zajac <zajac.attack_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:15:03 -0500

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:26 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org> wrote:
*The Sansa bootloader is not a mi4 file, it is the BL*.rom thing. Did you
really overwrite that or do you mean that you upload an mi4 file to
overwrite the firmware data?*

No, I compiled the bootloader, and overwrote the Sansa one with the
"bootloader.bin" file. A decrypted version (still with the mi4 header) of
the rhapsody firmware is now in the normal spot for firmware in the hidden
partition.

Sure, I have attached a patch of the differences I made.