Subject: DevConWest2008

DevConWest2008

From: Austin Appel <scorche15_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 00:11:30 -0700

Alright folks. Back to planning this!

Since not much has been going on on this front, I am just going to put a
date/place out there for us to discuss. How about New York on the
weekend of August 29th to the 31st?

Again, if you are thinking about coming, *PLEASE* add your name to the
wiki page here: http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/DevConWest2008 . It helps a
tremendous deal with regards to planning.

We need to get a date and time finalized soon, as the longer we wait,
the more expensive flights get and the less options we have to possible
venues. I am currently looking at a few condos in downtown Manhattan
that we can pool together on and use as our sleeping quarters, meeting
center, and launchpad for fun stuff.

Discuss and edit that wikipage! ;)