Subject: Re: Settings as a plugin

Re: Settings as a plugin

From: Jonathan Gordon <>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:07:11 +1000

2008/5/21 <>:
> If you like, you can suggest to me what I need to do to begin to
> understand Rockbox. Should I download a prepackaged tar ball, or should
> I use, uh, what are you using, SVN? I think a recent snapshot would be
> adequate, since I am only reading code at this point, not writing it.
> --Mark Allums

I dont mean this rudely, but with what your suggesting, you really
should have done this already. even from a quick glance at the
settings code it would have been obvious that its generic and only
settings which are relevant to a target are built so I'm not really
sure what your saying.

but anyway, its been said already, yes settings can be moved out of
the core, no it wont be done.