Subject: problem with creating patch

problem with creating patch

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 00:21:08 +0100

Hi list, i noticed a typo in sapi_voice.vbs, and I posted a task in the
patch tracker for fixing this, and was requested to create a patch, which I
am happy to do.
However for some reason, the command i am putting into cygwin is not
generating the patch file, all its making is a blank file called patch.
the command I am using is as follows
I am entering it from within the \rockbox\tools folder.
svn sapi_voice.vbs > patch
I assume this is the command I need to use, as I altered my local copy, so I
guess it needs to work out the differences from the svn copy.
So if someone could advise me what I am doing wrong that would be great, as
then I can put a patch up.
Thanks for any help.
Alex.