Subject: Re: Rockbox is GPL v2 *or later*

Re: Rockbox is GPL v2 *or later*

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:08:28 +0100

> We need to go over the existing code and hunt down all code that might not
> be v2-or-later and rip that out or convert it to code that licensed
> v2-or-later.

Hi i'm not an expert on the law, so just wondering what are the differences
between the 2 license versions?
And also just wondering, if your going to as you put it start ripping out
code, does that mean we might start to notice changes in settings or
behaviour? as ripping out does kind of make it sound like there might be a
lot in there.