Subject: Re: my comments on meeting1

Re: my comments on meeting1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:08:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> I really dont think that anyone would be dissapointed if Joe says "thanks
> for the vote of confidence guys, but I'm going to pass..."

Perhaps not, but now we won't have to even consider that. Also this way, it is
not displayed who were not nominated.

And btw, I don't really get a lot of extra work since I only need to ask the
nominees once each.

We also discussed it here afterwards that perhaps the nomination process is a
bit pointless this way, but since we've already started like this now I think
we can have it done like this now and smoothen the process better for next
year.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se