Subject: kugel at DevCon

kugel at DevCon

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas47_at_arcor.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:18:08 +0200

Hey,

as I'm not able to show up anymore (hopefully the next DevCon(Euro)
doesn't happen on the same weekend of my prom/ball/Abiball and the final
of the European championship), I wanted to say thanks to all the people
for welcoming me so kindly. I was kinda nervous before, especially after
I realized that I'd be the only non-dev there, but I didn't get the
feeling that I'm at a wrong place or something.

It was incredibly impressive to see you doing your rockbox stuff, seeing
all the different targets, breaking the website once more and - of
course - seeing rockbox on new ports, like the d2. Also, I loved to see
your faces and to laugh to your countless jokes, it was just a very nice
evening on Friday, definitely worth showing up.

After all, it was just very nice to meet you all. I didn't imagine that
the familiar atmosphere, so I'm kinda sad, that I could be there
yesterday or today, although my possibility of contributing to the
DevCon are somewhat limited. But, I'm already looking to the next
DevCon, when I'll have started my study on computer engineering so that
I know a bit more what you all talk about. I hope I can then contribute
even more.

Thanks for the time and let this DevCon be a full success,
Thomas / kugel